- Resolution 18-001 – Complete Streets Restriping. Urging the City Administration to maximize the incorporation of Complete Streets restriping into ongoing repaving projects in order to benefit all users of its transportation system. This will be heard in the Committee on Transportation on Thursday, Jan 25th at 1:00 p.m. at Honolulu Hale. This resolution helps support our Blue Zones initiative to make our streets safer for pedestrians and bicyclists.
- Here is a link to the Resolution: http://www4.honolulu.gov/docushare/dsweb/Get/Document-202323/RES18-001.PDF
- And here is a link to submit supporting testimony for this reso: http://www4.honolulu.gov/docushare/dsweb/Get/Document-202971/012518%20Committee%20on%20Transportation%20Agenda.pdf
- Resolution 17-360 – The Blue Zones Project. Recognizing and supporting the Blue Zones Project and urging the City Administration to recognize and support the Blue Zones Project. Will be heard in the Committee on Public Health, Safety and Economic Development on Thursday, Jan 25th at 2:30 p.m. at Honolulu Hale.
- Here is a link to the Resolution: http://www4.honolulu.gov/docushare/dsweb/Get/Document-202266/DOC002%20(3).PDF
- And here is a link to submit supporting testimony for this reso: http://www4.honolulu.gov/docushare/dsweb/Get/Document-202972/012518%20Committee%20on%20Public%20Health%2c%20Safety%20and%20Economic%20Development%20Agenda.pdf
- Identify yourself
- Say, “I am in support of this resolution because….” Share a quick personal story, if possible.
- Close with a thank you for being allowed to submit your testimony
Community Program Manager-Koolaupoko