Monday, February 27, 2017

State Hospital Shares Treatment Facility Concepts With Kaneohe Neighborhood Board

We had an informative presentation from the Hawaii State Hospital at our February meeting.

New Treatment Facility: Hospital representatives shared a preliminary site plan for a building that will provide housing and treatment for 144 high-risk patients. The plan shows a main facility with branches that can be monitored from centrally located nurses’ stations. A controlled entryway will handle patient arrivals and departures. Small outdoor recreation yards will separate most of the branches. A secure exterior wall and high security fencing will enclose the facility.

Hospital officials hope to publish a final environmental impact statement for the facility in a couple of months and to submit the plan to the Honolulu City Council mid-year. (The draft environmental impact statement is available by clicking this link.) The goal is to start building in 2018 and finish in 2020.

The facility is expected to cost $160 million. It will replace the Goddard Building, a 69-year-old treatment facility that was torn down in 2016 after going unused for more than two decades.

Security Concerns: Responding to a question from the Board, Hospital Administrator William May said that if community members see someone whom they believe has escaped from the hospital, they should call 911. He said that law enforcement agencies would put an alert on CrimeStoppers and the Nixle emergency notification service.

We Welcome Your Comments, In Person And Online
Comments on this blog are welcomed. To add a comment, please click on the link below. Also, please like us on Facebook and comment there. Please join us for all of our meetings. If you are unable to attend, you may provide testimony online and contact Neighborhood Board members directly.  

5 comments:

KADIR KADIR said...



Do you need an urgent blank ATM CARD to solve your financial needs and i just want to tell the world my experience with everyone. i discovered a hacking guy called Mike. he is really good at what he is doing, i inquired about the BLANK ATM CARD. if it works or even Exist, then i gave it a try and asked for the card and agreed to their terms and conditions. three days later i received my card and tried it with the closest ATM machine close to me, to my greatest surprise it worked like magic. i was able to withdraw up to $4000. This was unbelievable and the happiest day of my life. there is no ATM MACHINES this BLANK ATM CARD CANNOT penetrate into it because it have been programmed with various tools and software. i just felt this might help those of us in need of financial stability. The card have really change my life. if you want to contact them, HERE is the email: int.hackers002@gmail.com

JOEMENTOR said...

Congratulations to all those who received their loan from SANTA GROUP FUNDING !!!.via: creditosantajusta@gmail.com
Do you want a loan with no loan company application fees OR ZERO WORRIES ? IF YES HERE IS MY TESTIMONY, I think you should also contact them that is why I'm writing this Testimony because I'm really grateful for what STANTA Funding Group did for me and my family. When I thought there was no hope, this loan company came and make my family feel alive again by lending us loan at a very low interest rate of 2%. Well, I have been searching for a loan to settle my debts for the past three months, all I met scammed and took my money, until I finally met a God sent Lender. I never thought that there are still genuine loan lenders on the internet but to my greatest surprise I got my loan without wasting much time. So, if you are out there looking for a loan of any amount, I would advise you to email Mr. Santa via: creditosantajusta@gmail.com or call/text/Whatsapp +1(659) 210-0433.

Princess said...

HOW TO GET CROWN MAGIC ATM CARD
UNLIMITED CASH I took the risk and in exactly 6 days later my card was delivered to my home address here and that same evening i used the card was able to take out $5000 for a start its been just 3 weeks and my life has taken a new shape. I simply want to say thank you to this electronic company and help spread their fame abroad. If you ever are in need of this card details on how to get yours today, YOu can also Whatsapp: +12134218707 email crown_technology@yahoo.com card just to help the poor and needy.

Marie said...

FRAUD TRACING AND RECOVERY MASTERS

To any victim who has fallen to the recent fake Crypto investment scheme to reach out RECOVERY MASTERS for Recovery services. I fell victim to it, and I was left disgraced by how I lost €214,000 to a fake facebook investor showing off how he made huge profits through investments. Recovery masters are legally authorised Cryptocurrency Recovery experts that I must say were God sent,All my funds were recovered back by the special group of hackers.Their responses are timely and straight forward I must recommend them to any victim suffering loss of funds and needs their funds recovered back.

Contacts mail;
(Recoverymasters@email.cz). Whatsapp ( +1(204){ 819}-{5505}

Linda Anthony said...

I'd like to express my sincere gratitude to the woman who commented on how she used DWOH to recover her bitcoin and return it to her wallet. Coincidentally, I experienced a similar issue and, after losing a total of $88,000 on a phony cryptocurrency investment platform, I felt compelled to contact them for assistance. Today, I can attest to their authenticity because, as I type this, I have my lost bitcoin back in my CoinBase wallet and am in tears of joy. Please get in touch with DWOH using the following information via Email Address: dwchzone@gmail.com OR Whats-App: +1 (803) 392-1735 if you're having withdrawal issues, wish to recover, or want to confirm a website is legitimate before investing.